Step 3: Strategy
Now that Your Marketing Plan Team has:
- Completed Step 1: Values & Vision and has identified your church’s:
- Key Messaging/Elevator Statement
- Completed Step 2: Perception & Needs and has identified:
It’s time to take the third step to focus on Church Strategy. This step will help your Marketing Team:
- Set the direction and narrow the scope of your marketing resources so you can connect who you are (Values & Vision) with the people you want to reach (Target Audience).
- Defines what you want to accomplish within a designated amount of time.
STEP 3: WHAT'S INVOLVED IN CHURCH STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Homework 1: Church Strategy & S.W.O.T.
- Homework 2: Target Audience
- Homework 3: Strategic Objectives
- Homework 4: Goals
- Homework 5: Resources
- Action Step: Church Strategy Retreat
Marketing Plan Deliverables
- Target Audience
- Strategic Objective
FREE inspiration in your inbox each month on outreach, giving, new technology and worship! Subscribe to MyCom Today!